Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011: Happy (Birth)Year Bryce!

Well, 2011 is here! I cannot be more thankful for all of the Lord's many blessings in 2010- many HUGE blessings that have totally changed my life.
On January 8th, I said "YES!" to marrying the most amazing person I know.. at that time I was living in Birmingham (sharing a room with Heather) and working at UAB Hospital.


My last day of work and moving to Georgia happened in late March. Pre-marital counseling began..big baby steps forward to becoming Mrs. Daniel Wilson.

April 29th marked a quarter of a century of my life had been lived. I barely remembered my own birthday because of the wedding excitement.

On May 8th, Daniel and I entered into a covenant of marriage with our Lord! The greatest and dearest day of my life apart from knowing the Lord as my Savior. The day after started the best vacation we will probably ever go on in our lives- a honeymoon at the Ritz-Carlton in St. Thomas!


May, June, and July were months spent in Atlanta as newlyweds. Daniel worked and I played (by play I mean fixed up our apartment, changed my name on everything, wrote a million thank you cards, and cooked yummy dinners every night)
Daniel turned 26 on June 3rd.. it was his first married birthday.

August 9th- We took a pregnancy test- then another. see results below:


PREGNANT! due date: April 23, 2011

I spent the next 3 months in our apartment, and Daniel spent those months taking care of me and our household.

October 25th- Daniel and I moved to Lakeland, Florida

November 18th- It's a BOY! Our sweetpea became Bryce Hayden :)

then came our first married Thanksgiving, and our first married Christmas..



And now it is 2011! It makes it seem that much closer to our Bryce taking his first breath, a moment I envision over and over in my head.
Bryce- mommy and daddy can't wait to meet you this year!
Thank you Lord for blessing our lives so much in 2010. We look forward to this new year, as it reminds us of our eager longing for Christ to return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment