Sunday, November 10, 2013

Catching up

My main agenda for creating a blog was to document our life. I just want to hold on to all of the memories in a way that will never go away..
Well, I've failed miserably but I'm hoping to play a little catch up :)

Since I last wrote, we have celebrated Bryce's first birthday, 2nd birthday, another ( complicated) pregnancy, the birth of our second son Connor, and have just hit his 6 month milestone. How did all of this happen in less than 2 years?! I hope to hit the highlights in this post so we can move forward- and God willing, I will update more frequently so I don't have to do this again!

Bryce from the last post until now- 1st birthday party, sock monkey theme, family trip to the Bahamas, walking, talking, the zoo, loving cars, Christmas lights, Chik fil a, "sauces", lovie and puppy dog.

2nd birthday party! ( at the park ) golf clubs, first trip to disney world, 11 days later- welcome baby brother!! A summer filled with swimming, parks, and a beach vacation. Moved to a big boy bed :) Favorites: Italian ices ("treats"), Mickey Mouse clubhouse, Dora, slides at the park, French fries, toy story, and bears.

In other news, we found out that another member would join team Wilson in September of last year. Just after Christmas- ANOTHER BOY!!! :) We also found out at this ultrasound that our little guy had 2 choroid plexus cysts on his brain. Our first reaction was fear, but we remained hopeful that since no other markers showed up that our baby would be fine. 3 long, prayerful weeks later, we met with a maternal fetal doctor in Tampa for follow-up testing. One cyst was gone and the other had grown so tiny it was barely visible! Praise God!
Little did we know that we would be seeing this doctor again a few months later for something completely unrelated!
I will share the rest of my pregnancy and the birth of Connor in a separate post :)
It feels good to "catch up" ...


No comments:

Post a Comment