Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 weeks.. nursery updates.

We are in our 30th week now 30 weeks and 4 days to be exact:
I feel great still, and had a good report from my endocrinologist and cardiologist this week. I go to the OB today, as my every 2-week appointments start. It feels as if Bryce is building a castle inside me with all of his cool moves, and he has been obsessed with tangerines and red grapes the past few weeks (notice I blame him).
The nursery is finally coming together..not really sure what took me so long to do more. The only furniture left to put in the room is the rocker, which we ordered last week. I can't wait for it to be here! There is still a good bit more I need to do but here is the nursery so far:


the letter art I made:


 the letters above his crib (with his blanket): 

added curtains:

organized inside his closet:

I'll post pictures again when the nursery is finished.. hopefully in the next few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment