Monday, November 8, 2010

16 weeks.. One crazy week after another!

Well, I did not expect it to take me this long to post. Our life has been a roller coaster over the past 3 weeks with packing, moving, unpacking, the new job, and everything else that goes along with the move. I will post pics of our new place as soon as we are settled in more, hopefully in the next few weeks..

Our little Sweetpea is 16 weeks and 2 days now, and it keeps flying by! We have a 16 week appointment on Thursday with our new docor so hopefully the transition will be smooth and our expectations met.
Sweetpea is now 4.5 inches long from crown to rump and weighs around 3.5 oz, which will nearly double in the next few weeks! He or she is also now pumping more than 25 quarts of blood through the heart each day, which will continue to increase throughout development.
I'm not going to lie, I am so ready to find out if Sweetpea is a boy or girl! We have options to find out after this week if we choose to go to an ultrasound clinic.. so next week's post may have the answer :) Our ultrasound tech at our 12 week appointment told us what she determined the sex to be, but I am ready for more solid confirmation. (Nope, I'm not telling what she said the sex was)
I feel like there is so much more to catch up on here, but I will leave it at that for now.

Now for some 16 week pictures:



Last and most importantly- today is our 6 month anniversary! It has been such a crazy and fun 6 months, and I feel so blessed to be married to the most amazing person I have ever known! Thanks D, for everything you do for me and our new little family- I love you!  (P.S.- the cake we are eating below would make a great anniversary gift.. with salt and vinegar chips and a diet Sunkist)  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment