Tuesday, April 12, 2011

38 weeks 3 days: we have a date!!

Big news from our appointment yesterday: we have an induction date! We will be going in on Sunday evening..so only 5 more days unless he comes on his own time before then! Our butterball Bryce weighed in at 8 lbs 5 oz. according to ultrasound measurements- which I will repeat myself and say they have a 10-15% inaccuracy rate. Either way, he is a very healthy size and my mommy guess is that he will weigh around 8 lbs. 9 oz. at birth. Also, we found out that I am 2cm dilated, 50% effaced and he is at -2 station. Yay!!
We are so excited to know that Bryce will join us here in this world in less than a week- FINALLY!

With that said, the next time I post on here it will be about Bryce's arrival! Please pray with us for a smooth and safe delivery, and for a healthy baby boy. Thank you for sharing in our journey- it has been such an exciting time in our lives, and we look forward to what lies ahead.

As I promised, the finished nursery:






Bryce in his nursery: 38 weeks 3 days

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! I just said a prayer for you guys and will be thinking of you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I can't wait to see that sweet face!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures! Missing you, friend. Praying for you and Mr. Bryce. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete