Friday, September 3, 2010

Willow House

Sorry for the delay in posting- it has been a busy month for me. Good news though!! I am now officially self-employed as a Willow House consultant! I received my consultant kit last week, and I am looking forward to booking some parties and getting the word out...


So, what is Willow House? Well, most of you may know it as Southern Living at Home, but they changed their company to Willow House as of August 1. For those who may not be familiar, the products are home decor & entertaining items. With all of the big changes going on, one thing remains the same: the products! Willow House has the same product line with the same design team, so the quality is GREAT.
If you would like me to send a catalog to you, just let me know! In the meantime you can check out a little more about the company and view our products at the website :

(If you see something you like just contact me and I'll place an order for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment