Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Unofficially Official

This is the official blog for the unofficial "Team Wilson". (Official on May 8, 2010)

It is hard to put into words our excitement as we near THE BIG DAY! I wanted to start this blog so many times, but I knew that once it started it must continue and so now here I am... thinking to myself that I can handle a blog a month away from the wedding. (We shall see how that goes..)

So, why a blog?

Well, as almost newlyweds who were thrown into a new life in a new city with no friends or family, we both thought this would be a great way for friends and family to stay connected in the small details of our lives. Okay, so I thought it would be a great way and Daniel agreed :)

We hope you enjoy sharing in our excitement as May 8th draws nearer.. and we look forward to a "blogworthy" life together afterwards!
-j

1 comment:

  1. I get to be the first comment! My lucky day! I'm excited about tying the knot real tight in May...praying for you both as the day nears.

    Uncle Fred

    ReplyDelete