Tuesday, November 30, 2010

19 weeks...it's a BOY! (better late than never)

Anyone who reads this more than likely already knows that we are having a BOY!! We have been anticipating this confirmation since our 12 week appointment- our ultrasound tech unofficially told us then. We could not wait for our 20 week appointment to come before knowing for sure so we went to an ultrasound clinic called Meet the Baby at week 17. I am so thankful  that we went because we now have a 15 minute DVD of our sweet little man with moments of kicking, flipping around, swallowing, and trying to suck his thumb. I will cherish having that for the rest of my life!
Here are a few pictures:



Soo.. Sweetpea has a name now- Bryce Hayden Wilson! It has been so fun to call him by name :) And of course this now means I can start on the nursery and buying boy things. We have his crib and changing table which I will post pictures of as soon as I finish painting the nursery and get them assembled.

Our new world:
Our lives have been pretty crazy since the move but things are starting to settle down now. Everything is in its place for the most part, and Daniel is getting more settled into his new job. We went to the mountains for Thanksgiving, which was a nice change from the 80's weather we have here in sunny central Florida! I am still amazed by the scenery here- palm trees, huge oak trees with spanish moss, and lakes everywhere. And that means alligators everywhere- I've seen several in the lake behind our condo. Daniel is amused by my fascination...I took one picture but it is zoomed in alot so look closely:


My Alabama friends will appreciate how crazy this is to me!



I will post pictures of my bump next week, along with our first Christmas tree experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment